Reliable COVID-19 Testing
Whether you need COVID testing for work, travel, to see family or because you are not feeling well, we’ve got you covered. Get tested before 12:00 p.m. and get same-day results with 99.9% accuracy.
• 99.9% Sensitivity & Specificity
• FDA Emergency Use Authorization RT-PCR Test
• Same-Day Results When Tested Before 12:00pm
• Multiple Locations, Easy for LA Drop-Ins
• No Lines & On Your Time
• Schedule Your Test in Advance
• Done in 10 Minutes
Accuracy of Results Matter
When it comes to your health, accuracy matters. There are a number of tests that have been approved through the FDA’s EUA authorization, but this does not mean that all of these tests are created equal.
RT-PCR testing remains the CDC’s gold standard, with the most accurate results that determine whether a patient has an active infection and can spread COVID-19 to others.
Rapid antigen testing also looks for evidence of an infection but is less likely to pick up the viral load necessary for the highest certainty therefor the accuracy of these tests are still relatively less reliable.
Antibody testing can indicate whether a patient has had a past infection but isn’t used to determine whether an active infection is present.
Let's reopen LA safely and responsibly with RT-PCR testing
When & Where
Our testing centers are conveniently located in the Los Angeles area, and we are open Monday-Saturday. Come get tested at one of our locations and we will email your COVID test results by midnight the same day.
Santa Monica HQ
2940 Nebraska Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Our Testing Guidelines
We follow CDC guidelines with rigor to provide fast, safe, and accurate COVID-19 testing. Have peace of mind that your COVID-19 test results are precise.
- COVID RT-PCR test
- Non-invasive mid-nasal swab
- Administered by trained nurses
- Limited contact and safe testing environment
- Processed in our CLIA-Certified laboratories
How It Works
Our on-site COVID-19 testing only takes a few minutes of your time and you never have to wait in a line. We have created a seamless process for you to easily get tested for COVID-19 in Los Angeles. Book your COVID-19 test appointment in the comfort of your own home and get tested in a few minutes on-site in Santa Monica.
1 Book online only.
2 Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
3 Check in with a government issued ID.
4 Complete your test in less than 10 minutes.
5 Check your email for your same-day results.
Meeting the Highest Regulatory Standards
We put your safety first to provide reliable and accurate COVID-19 testing for you and your family.
"I just want to say these folks are amazing and got me the clearance I needed in time for a trip to Croatia a few weeks ago. Every single one of the staff members were amazing."
"This is the best in-person testing facility in Los Angeles -- professional, timely, and an overall, seamless experience for same-day testing. Would recommend to all!"
"Super accommodating, fast service, and very responsive staff. Happy customer :)"
Please bring a state-issued ID with you to your appointment.
Yes, you can arrive as a walk-in for your COVID-19 test in Santa Monica. However, we recommend booking online to guarantee your testing time and ensure a quick and seamless process for your COVID test. We especially recommend booking prior to testing if you need same-day COVID test results.
If you are tested before 12p.m., you will receive your test results the same day by midnight.
The Quantgene offices are located at 2940 Nebraska Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90404. When you arrive at our testing location, you will check-in and remain outside until our nurse is ready to conduct your test. The COVID test will be completed inside the location, one patient at a time.
Our COVID test is conducted by a CLIA certified laboratory and is compliant with CDC and FDA-EUA guidance. Therefore, it does meet most travel requirements, but we highly recommend you reach out to both your airline and travel destination for confirmation. You can reach our team at email@example.com or (424) 272-1566.
There a 3 primary types of COVID-19 test formats- RT-PCR, Rapid Antigen, Antibody. They are not all equal in accuracy and speed. This information is important to understand so you get the most reliable and accurate test.
1. RT-PCR Viral Test: Quantgene only runs RT-PCR testing because, according to the CDC, it is currently the highest-quality testing on the market.
2. Rapid Antigen Test: Rapid antigen testing is commonly used and looks for specific proteins from the virus. This can indicate the presence of an active infection, but the clinical performance of these tests varies greatly, depending on the stage of infection in which the sample is collected. The specificity of the antigen testing is lower than RT-PCR, which is why the CDC generally recommends RT-PCR confirmatory testing be carried out should a patient receive a negative antigen result. Antibody testing can indicate whether a patient was infected in the past but is less likely to detect an active infection.
3. Antibody Test: Antibody testing can indicate if an individual has recovered from COVID-19 but may miss an active infection. There is still conflicting evidence as to how long antibodies remain active in the system and how quickly an individual can become reinfected. Some of these tests also may exhibit cross-reactivity with other coronaviruses, resulting in false positive results.
Yes, our COVID mid-nasal swab PCR test is FDA-EAU certified.
Antibody testing can indicate if an individual has recovered from COVID-19, but may miss an active infection. There is still conflicting evidence as to how long antibodies remain active in the system and how quickly an individual can become reinfected. Some of these tests also may exhibit cross-reactivity with other coronaviruses, resulting in false positive results. Quantgene only runs RT-PCR testing because, according to the CDC, it is currently the highest-quality testing on the market.
You can book your appointment at any time prior to testing as long as we have availability.
You can cancel your appointment up to 12 hours prior to your appointment time. If you need to cancel your appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (424) 272-1566. If you do not show up to your appointment, we will not be able to process your refund. Please reach out to our team if you need to cancel your appointment.
Whether you are experiencing symptoms or not, there is a high risk of spreading the virus to others. Testing should be done whenever you come into direct contact with others for more than 15 minutes, or if you are planning on being around others in the near future. Mask-wearing and social distancing is still the recommended protocol in conjunction with frequent testing.
Rapid tests for the coronavirus typically give you results in less than 24 hours and our test is an RT-PCR COVID test where you can expect results by midnight if tested before 12p.m..
Quantgene's same-day RT-PCR COVID test is a complaint and non-invasive mid-nasal swab. The test is gentle and does not go too far back into the nasal cavity like other RT-PCR COVID tests.
COVID-PROTECT in the News
Buy Your COVID-19 Test
Today For Just $185
Available every Monday-Saturday
Schedule your appointment today