Serenity Genetics analyzes 100% of your genes
Traditionally, genetic testing is ordered for specific health concerns. With Serenity, your full exome is sequenced revealing all findings with one simple test.
Not decided yet? Schedule a free consultation with your concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do it Once,
Do it Right
Discover whether you have a genetic predisposition for diseases or drug complications with Serenity's genetic testing.
- Learn how to adjust your lifestyle based on a comprehensive DNA analysis
- Take targeted action to minimize disease risks after receiving your results
- Discover which prescription drugs can lead to adverse reactions based on your genetic code
- Detect medical problems and health risks earlier to help resolve them faster and more thoroughly
One Month to Lifelong Serenity
Get the kit
Get your DNA Test Kit from our website. Order now.
Send the sample
Send in your saliva sample using our DNA Test Kit.
Understand your test results with an in-depth phone consultation with one of our genetic counselors.
Review updated genetic results on a monthly basis and discover advice regarding potential.
- Sequence all your 20k genes at once
- Clinical-grade genetic test
- Genetic intelligence report
- Consultation + ongoing support with a genetic counselor
- Access to your dedicated Serenity concierge
Serenity Lasts a Lifetime
With Serenity, your genetic variants are documented and continually reviewed as medical research progresses.
- Discover clinical grade hereditary testing at 100x depth
- Understand your genetic health better with whole exome sequencing
- Match your genetic results with the latest medical research from over 100k publications
- Benefit from AI intelligence systems that deeply analyze over 2 million gene variants
- Access your results and VCF file from the Serenity Smart Medical Profile
- Understand your medical status with our committed team of Serenity experts
Email email@example.com to schedule a free consultation
After Genetic Testing Comes Serenity
Your purchase includes a 6 month Serenity Membership
The Serenity genetics engine monitors each finding against medical research in real-time so you can stay informed on the latest medical developments as they relate to your health.
- Access your genetic findings in the Serenity Patient Portal and gain total access to our program of continual genetic intelligence
- Receive accurate, real-time updates via text and our portal so you can better track your risks
- Benefit from direct access to Serenity’s team of genetic experts, dedicated to monitoring your health
- Consult with your dedicated concierge at any time
Stay Safe. Stay Private
Your data privacy is our highest priority.
Unless required by law, we’ll never share your personal information, genetic results, or health history with any third parties or governmental authorities.
You have total control over your data: We will delete your account and data upon request
All information you share is encrypted and stored on controlled servers with restricted access
Quantgene is HIPAA-compliant and all employees complete annual HIPAA certification
All DNA is analyzed in the United States
Serenity's ongoing health updates helped John better manage his medication dose in real-time.
John, age 42, was diagnosed with depression several years ago
John’s 2017 standard genetic test identified a gene variant rs1045642, genotype A/A.
John’s doctor prescribed him trazodone, an antidepressant, which was considered safe for him. John felt some benefit but still struggled with his depression especially when stressed.
One year later, John became a Serenity member. Serenity provided John with a real-time alert on newly discovered associations between his gene variant and his antidepressant medication.
Serenity shows that John’s body clears his medication more quickly than average. This information prompts John’s doctor to adjust his dose and modify the prescription accordingly. John is now managing his depression better.
on your health.
With Serenity, your full exome is sequenced revealing all findings with one simple test.